Biodex 870 C-Arm Table Rental
Innovative design optimizes patient access, increases imaging resolution and save space.
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of standard contoured or
- Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- High-speed actuators assure quick tabletop positioning; height adjustability, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Convenient positioning controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
The Pain Management C-Arm Table – 870 is designed for image-guided procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The large radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
The Rentals MD Difference:
Rentals MD offers the rentals you need quickly and cost-effectively. Our rentals are available in both short-term and long-term rental options with nationwide service. All of our rentals include costs of service and maintenance and even offer the ability to earn equity in your rental (rent-to-own). For more details simply give us a call or request a quote.