GE B40 Patient Monitor Rental
The B40 Patient Monitor Rental: a powerful combination of performance and affordability.
Provide innovative monitoring technology to your patients with the remarkably versatile and affordable B40 Patient Monitor. You’ll get the advanced patient data you need for timely decision making in a wide range of settings, thanks to enhanced networking connectivity.
Adaptable. Intuitive. Accurate. The B40 Patient Monitor helps you maintain a high standard of care while making the most of your budget.
The B40 Patient Monitor Rental: accuracy and speed without compromise.
The exceptional monitoring capabilities you’ve come to expect from GE Healthcare now in an adaptable patient monitor, designed with your budget in mind.
- Monitor a wide range of patients, from pediatrics to adults
- Use in a variety of settings, from physician offices to ambulatory surgery centers and surgical suites
- Small footprint fits in even the smallest care areas
- Multiple mounting options and range of accessories offer maximum adaptability
- Scalable, modular design permits parameter flexibility
Simplicity of operation
- Intuitive features and user interfaces require minimal training and setup
- 12.1-inch crystal clear display shows up to six waveforms at a glance
- Get one-button access to commonly used functions
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits and breakthrough alarms alerts caregivers to critical situations
- Get dependable performance, patient after patient
- Rugged design stands up to heavy use in busy care areas
- Enhance accuracy and speed with trusted GE algorithms:
- Cardiac: EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis and ST-segment o Hemodynamic: DINAMAP* SuperSTAT NIBP technology, invasive blood pressure and continuous temperature
- Respiratory: CO2 (Et, Fi), O2 (Et, Fi), N2O, agent identification
- Pulse oximetry: GE’s TruSignal SpO2 (Masimo and Nellcor options also available.)
- Neurology: Entropy (RE, SE, BSR)
Enhanced networking capability
- Monitor works in both CARESCAPE* and S/5 network environments
- EMR connectivity is offered through the CARESCAPE* Gateway server or HL7 output directly from the monitor
- Patient data is easily shared and available where needed
- Collaborate with the GE anesthesia delivery system to create a workstation for the OR or surgery center
The Rentals MD Difference:
Rentals MD offers the rentals you need quickly and cost-effectively. Our rentals are available in both short-term and long-term rental options with nationwide service. All of our rentals include costs of service and maintenance and even offer the ability to earn equity in your rental (rent-to-own). For more details simply give us a call or request a quote.