Ziehm Vision RFD C-Arm Rental
The treatment of cardiovascular and degenerative musculoskeletal conditions calls for high-performance intraoperative imaging technologies. Incorporating the latest CMOS technology for excellent image quality, the Ziehm Vision RFD is the ideal product. In addition to the cardiovascular-focused 20.5 cm x 20.5 cm flat-panel version, the Ziehm Vision RFD is available with a 31 cm x 31 cm CMOS flat-panel detector. This is the preferred model for highly demanding orthopedic, trauma or cardiovascular interventions that require more information in one image. Both systems are equipped with a powerful generator for optimum penetration, Advanced Active Cooling to enable longer procedures and an intuitive operating concept for high clinical standards.
The system Ziehm Vision RFD is now available in the CMOSline1,2premium edition. All CMOSline systems come with a Ziehm Imaging CMOS detector and the groundbreaking dose reduction technology Beam Filtration3. This combination allows for excellent image quality with a lower dose.
Ziehm Vision RFD Highlights:
- Trust in over 10 years of flat-panel performance now enhanced with CMOS imaging excellence
- Unlock the power to perform with advanced generator and cooling technology
- Deliver advanced surgical care with the Ziehm Usability Concept
- Reduce exposure significantly with the next-generation SmartDose4
Ziehm Vision RFD Ease of Use:
- Latest CMOS flat-panel technology
- Optimal soft tissue and bone contrast with high spatial resolution and low noise levels
- Pulsed monoblock generator with 25 kW power performance
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature
- Best-in-class ergonomics with a footprint of only 0.8 m² and 165 degrees of orbital movement
- Up to three synchronized, intuitive touchscreen user interfaces with SmartEye technology
- Ziehm Usability Concept combining a unique and finely tuned set of hardware features with seamlessly integrated software functionalities
Ziehm Vision RFD Image quality:
- Comprehensive dose concept for high image quality and minimized dose
- Automatic optimization of dose and image quality with advanved anatomical programs
- Dedicated functions to significantly reduce exposure in pediatric surgery5
- Beam Filtration for reduced skin entrance dose without compromising on image quality for all CMOSline systems
The Rentals MD Difference:
Rentals MD offers the rentals you need quickly and cost-effectively. Our rentals are available in both short-term and long-term rental options with nationwide service. All of our rentals include costs of service and maintenance and even offer the ability to earn equity in your rental (rent-to-own). For more details simply give us a call or request a quote.