GE Dinamap Carescape V100 Vitals Monitor Rental
Rentals MD provides various monitor rentals to best meet your facilities individual needs. The GE Dinamap Carescape V100 is one of our more popular patient monitors as it provides basic patient monitoring in a compact and easy to use interface.
The CARESCAPE &trade V100 monitor can go with you from one patient to the next, enabling you to capture vital signs on all your patients using a single, mobile vital signs monitor. With speed, accuracy, and connectivity, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor helps you manage Clinical Information Logistics &trade by collecting the right information at the point of care, and presenting it wherever it is needed. So you can make fast, quality care decisions informed by relevant, current clinical intelligence.
Clinical Excellence for All Patients
The CARESCAPE V100 is for use on adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients. It’s accurate for all patient even unstable patient with critical blood pressure (hypo / hyper tension) Using the CARESCAPE V100 Monitor, you can measure, display, and record patient vital sign data that is derived from each parameters. The monitor is also capable of alerting the clinician to changes in the patient’s condition or when it is unable to effectively monitor the patient’s condition.
As part of the GE Monitor family, the CARESCAPE V100 consistently produces accurate and reliable NIBP determinations based on stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology to filter out artifacts where DINAMAP ® SuperSTAT &trade provides excellent artifacts rejection.
Ease of Use
The CARESCAPE V100 Vital Signs Monitor provides an easy-to-use monitoring alternative for sub-acute hospital and non-hospital settings. It is designed to meet the monitoring needs of any general wards.
All of the main operations of the V100 Monitor are only a button-touch away. You’ll find it simple to operate, with no extensive training required!
Its lightweight at 2,4 Kg, and its large red numbers ensure a clear bright display that is visible from around the room. Not only that, the Dinamap CARESCAPE V100 is easy to carry or wheel from place to place. In addition, its outstanding battery performance of 12hrs guarantees the flexibility to monitor with confidence and spend quality time where it counts, close to your patients.
- Height: 7.7 in (19.5 cm)
- Width: 8.6 in (21.9 cm) without temperature, 10.0 in (25.4 cm) with temperature
- Depth: 5.3 in (13.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 lb (2.4 kg) including battery
- Mountings: Self-supporting on rubber feet or pole mounted
- Portability: Carried by recessed handle
- Power converter universal P/N: 2018859-001
- Protection against electrical shock: Class II
- AC input Voltage: 100 to 250VAC, 12VA
- DC output Voltage: 12VDC at 1A
- The AC mains power adapter contains a nonresettable and nonreplaceable fuse.
- Protection against electrical shock: Internally powered or Class II when powered from specified external power supply.
- DC input voltage: 12 VDC, supplied from a source conforming to IEC 60601-1.
- Fuses: The monitor contains three fuses. The fuses are mounted within the monitor. The fuses protect the low voltage DC input, the battery, and the remote alarm output. The +5 V output on the host port connector is regulated by internal supply.
- Battery: Capacity: 6V 3.3 Ahr sealed lead acid battery protected by internal auto-resetting fuse and thermal protection
- Battery Life: 8.1 hours with a usage scenario of: NIBP determinations every 15 minutes with SpO2 and temperature active. 11.5 hours non-SpO2 versions with a usage scenario of: NIBP determinations every 15 minutes with temperature active.
- Charge time: Approximately 5 hours from full discharge when the monitor is off. Approximately 8 hours when the monitor on.
- Operating Temperature : + 5°C to + 40°C (+ 41°F to + 104°F)
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
Storage / Transportation
- Storage Temperature &ndash 20°C to + 50°C (&ndash 4°F to + 122°F)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Radio Frequency: Complies with IEC Publication 60601-1-2 (2001). Medical Electrical Equipment, Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements and Tests and CISPR 11 (Group 1, Class B) for radiated and conducted emissions
The Rentals MD Difference:
Rentals MD offers the rentals you need quickly and cost-effectively. Our rentals are available in both short-term and long-term rental options with nationwide service. All of our rentals include costs of service and maintenance and even offer the ability to earn equity in your rental (rent-to-own). For more details simply give us a call or request a quote.