Ziehm Vision C-Arm Rental
With Ziehm Vision, Ziehm Imaging creates a new standard in mobile C-arm functionality including highly demanding minimally invasive and interventional procedures performed in areas such as cardiology, urology, neurology and orthopedics.
Ziehm Vision delivers high-quality imaging with low dose exposure on a footprint of just 0.8 m². It features a compact C-arm and monitor cart with an intuitive touchscreen user interface as well as two monochrome 18” flatscreen monitors. It has a high-resolution CCD camera that detects over 4,000 shades of gray. The monoblock generator’s unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters, making the Ziehm Vision ideal for a wide range of clinical applications such as general surgery, orthopedics, and traumatology.
Ziehm Vision Highlights:
- Advanced Active Cooling for unlimited fluoroscopy time
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality, even if an object is moving or the region of interest is not centered
- Small footprint of just 0.8 m²
Ziehm Vision Ease of Use:
- Synchronized Vision Center touchscreen user interfaces on C-arm and monitor cart
- Steer and brake functions activated via a single lever (EasyDrive system)
- Color levers allow staff to quickly identify desired movement functions (optional)
- Remote Vision Center for sterile bedside control (optional)
Ziehm Vision Image quality:
- 1k x 1k image matrix for high resolution
- Over 4,000 shades of gray
The Rentals MD Difference:
Rentals MD offers the rentals you need quickly and cost-effectively. Our rentals are available in both short-term and long-term rental options with nationwide service. All of our rentals include costs of service and maintenance and even offer the ability to earn equity in your rental (rent-to-own). For more details simply give us a call or request a quote.